The Solution Manual for Auditing and Assurance Services 17th Edition by Arens is THE solution to your homework problems.
Download your FREE Sample NOW!
Catch up on homework in no time with this indispensable solution manual. It's filled with answers to questions at the end of chapters, problems, case studies and more directly from your text book.
Download NOW to get INSTANT access to this digital solution manual. Study the way that’s right for you on your phone, laptop, tablet, or any other digital device immediately.
There’s no mailing or shipping. No waiting days or weeks to receive this priceless information. Buy and download immediately to get your homework done on time and to absolutely master key concepts for class discussions and exams.
Our solutions manual has helped thousands of students answer questions flawlessly at the end of each chapter. It's like having your own private instructor to help anywhere, anytime. It’s no wonder why students everywhere are crediting this solution manual for their homework improvement, better overall understanding and boosted test scores.
When you study alone, you might get the answers wrong and learn facts and concepts incorrectly. Often, students develop a gap in knowledge that can spread to homework and tests. This can cause lower grades, despite your hard work throughout the semester. Now you have the custom assistance you deserve. This solution manual was created by experts with thorough knowledge of every end-of-chapter question, and their answers.
Still now sure? Download our FREE Sample to get an inside look at the helpful information included in this solution manual. The sample is fully digital so you can view it immediately on your laptop, tablet, phone, or computer. This is the most convenient way to study—and it’s available right now.
This solution manual
* is great for finishing homework quickly. It’s ideal for busy students who need a proven, accurate way to correctly answer questions in the textbook.
* provides additional resources so you can master the concepts presented in all chapters with ease.
* is like having your own expert tutor close by to help you earn better grades and complete work faster.
Buy and download NOW! Get busy studying and get your homework done, the correct and fast way.
|Table of Contents|
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Demand for Audit and Other Assurance Services
2. The CPA Profession
3. Audit Reports
4. Professional Ethics
5. Legal Liability
PART 2: THE AUDIT PROCESS
6. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives
7. Audit Evidence
8. Audit Planning and Materiality
9. Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement
10. Assessing and Responding to Fraud Risks
11. Internal Control and Coso Framework
12. Assessing Control Risk and Reporting on Internal Controls
13. Overall Audit Strategy and Audit Program
PART 3: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
14. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
15. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
16. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable
17. Audit Sampling for Tests of Details of Balances
PART 4: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Verification of Selected Accounts
20. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle
21. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle
22. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment Cycle
23. Audit of Cash and Financial Instruments
PART 5: COMPLETING THE AUDIT
24. Completing the Audit
PART 6: OTHER ASSURANCE AND NONASSURANCE SERVICES
25. Other Assurance Services
26. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operational Auditing