The Solution Manual for Principles of Operations Management 10th Edition by Heizer is THE solution to your homework problems.
Download your FREE Sample NOW!
Catch up on homework in no time with this indispensable solution manual. It's filled with answers to questions at the end of chapters, problems, case studies and more directly from your text book.
Download NOW to get INSTANT access to this digital solution manual. Study the way that’s right for you on your phone, laptop, tablet, or any other digital device immediately.
There’s no mailing or shipping. No waiting days or weeks to receive this priceless information. Buy and download immediately to get your homework done on time and to absolutely master key concepts for class discussions and exams.
Our solutions manual has helped thousands of students answer questions flawlessly at the end of each chapter. It's like having your own private instructor to help anywhere, anytime. It’s no wonder why students everywhere are crediting this solution manual for their homework improvement, better overall understanding and boosted test scores.
When you study alone, you might get the answers wrong and learn facts and concepts incorrectly. Often, students develop a gap in knowledge that can spread to homework and tests. This can cause lower grades, despite your hard work throughout the semester. Now you have the custom assistance you deserve. This solution manual was created by experts with thorough knowledge of every end-of-chapter question, and their answers.
Still now sure? Download our FREE Sample to get an inside look at the helpful information included in this solution manual. The sample is fully digital so you can view it immediately on your laptop, tablet, phone, or computer. This is the most convenient way to study—and it’s available right now.
This solution manual
* is great for finishing homework quickly. It’s ideal for busy students who need a proven, accurate way to correctly answer questions in the textbook.
* provides additional resources so you can master the concepts presented in all chapters with ease.
* is like having your own expert tutor close by to help you earn better grades and complete work faster.
Buy and download NOW! Get busy studying and get your homework done, the correct and fast way.
|Table of Contents|
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction to Operations Management
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
Part II: Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
S5. Sustainability in the Supply Chain
6. Managing Quality
S6. Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
S7. Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
PART III: Managing Operations
11. Supply Chain Management
S11. Supply Chain Management Analytics
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning and S&OP
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability