The Test Bank for Access to Health 16th Edition by Donatelle includes Real-World Questions & Answers for Serious Test-Prepping.
Fully digital so you can start studying IMMEDIATELY
Download your FREE sample now!
Looking for a fast and stress-free way to prep for that upcoming exam? This test bank is all you need. It will help you master key concepts and get a thorough understanding of what to expect in your test.
This test bank is ideal for anyone who needs to cram before a big test. It enables you to get hands-on practice for demonstrating your knowledge and upping your grades. Be fully prepared so you can approach your test with confidence—no surprises. This test bank is recommended as being one of the most effective and efficient ways to prep for any exam.
This digital test bank
* can be downloaded instantly—buy now and get busy studying.
* works perfectly on a laptop, phone, tablet or any other device so you can study your way, anytime, anywhere.
* covers ALL chapters in the table of contents listed on our website so you can quickly review material and reinforce key concepts.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the advantage you deserve. This is the real-world practice you need to improve your test-taking skills. While results may vary, using this study guide wisely is likely to lead to significantly higher scores.
Still not sure? Download our FREE sample to give the test bank a test-drive. We’re confident you will quickly see just how valuable and helpful this information is for scoring higher on your exams.
Buy now, and get busy studying!
|Table of Contents|
Table of Contents
Part 1: Finding the Right Balance
1. Accessing Your Health
2. Promoting and Preserving Your Psychological Health
3. Managing Stress and Coping with Life’s Challenges
4. Improving Your Sleep
Part 2: Building Healthy Lifestyles
5. Nutrition: Eating for a Healthier You
6. Reaching and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
7. Improving Your Personal Fitness
Part 3: Creating Healthy and Caring Relationships
8. Building Healthy Relationships and Communicating Effectively
9. Understanding Your Sexuality
10. Considering Your Reproductive Choices
Part 4: Avoiding Risks from Harmful Habits
11. Drinking Alcohol Responsibly
12. Ending Tobacco Use
13. Avoiding Drug Misuse and Abuse
Part 5: Preventing and Fighting Disease
14. Protecting against Infectious Diseases
15. Protecting against Sexually Transmitted Infections
16. Reducing Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
17. Reducing Your Cancer Risk
18. Reducing Risks and Coping with Chronic Conditions
Part 6: Facing Life’s Challenges
19. Making Smart Health Care Choices
20. Preventing Violence and Abuse
21. Preserving and Protecting Your Environment
22. Preparing for Aging, Death, and Dying