The Test Bank for Auditing and Assurance Services 17th Edition by Arens includes Real-World Questions & Answers for Serious Test-Prepping.
Fully digital so you can start studying IMMEDIATELY
Download your FREE sample now!
Looking for a fast and stress-free way to prep for that upcoming exam? This test bank is all you need. It will help you master key concepts and get a thorough understanding of what to expect in your test.
This test bank is ideal for anyone who needs to cram before a big test. It enables you to get hands-on practice for demonstrating your knowledge and upping your grades. Be fully prepared so you can approach your test with confidence—no surprises. This test bank is recommended as being one of the most effective and efficient ways to prep for any exam.
This digital test bank
* can be downloaded instantly—buy now and get busy studying.
* works perfectly on a laptop, phone, tablet or any other device so you can study your way, anytime, anywhere.
* covers ALL chapters in the table of contents listed on our website so you can quickly review material and reinforce key concepts.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the advantage you deserve. This is the real-world practice you need to improve your test-taking skills. While results may vary, using this study guide wisely is likely to lead to significantly higher scores.
Still not sure? Download our FREE sample to give the test bank a test-drive. We’re confident you will quickly see just how valuable and helpful this information is for scoring higher on your exams.
Buy now, and get busy studying!
|Table of Contents|
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Demand for Audit and Other Assurance Services
2. The CPA Profession
3. Audit Reports
4. Professional Ethics
5. Legal Liability
PART 2: THE AUDIT PROCESS
6. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives
7. Audit Evidence
8. Audit Planning and Materiality
9. Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement
10. Assessing and Responding to Fraud Risks
11. Internal Control and Coso Framework
12. Assessing Control Risk and Reporting on Internal Controls
13. Overall Audit Strategy and Audit Program
PART 3: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
14. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
15. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
16. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable
17. Audit Sampling for Tests of Details of Balances
PART 4: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Verification of Selected Accounts
20. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle
21. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle
22. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment Cycle
23. Audit of Cash and Financial Instruments
PART 5: COMPLETING THE AUDIT
24. Completing the Audit
PART 6: OTHER ASSURANCE AND NONASSURANCE SERVICES
25. Other Assurance Services
26. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operational Auditing