The Test Bank for International Marketing 18th Edition By Cateora includes Real-World Questions & Answers for Serious Test-Prepping.
Fully digital so you can start studying IMMEDIATELY
Download your FREE sample now!
Looking for a fast and stress-free way to prep for that upcoming exam? This test bank is all you need. It will help you master key concepts and get a thorough understanding of what to expect in your test.
This test bank is ideal for anyone who needs to cram before a big test. It enables you to get hands-on practice for demonstrating your knowledge and upping your grades. Be fully prepared so you can approach your test with confidence—no surprises. This test bank is recommended as being one of the most effective and efficient ways to prep for any exam.
This digital test bank
* can be downloaded instantly—buy now and get busy studying.
* works perfectly on a laptop, phone, tablet or any other device so you can study your way, anytime, anywhere.
* covers ALL chapters in the table of contents listed on our website so you can quickly review material and reinforce key concepts.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the advantage you deserve. This is the real-world practice you need to improve your test-taking skills. While results may vary, using this study guide wisely is likely to lead to significantly higher scores.
Still not sure? Download our FREE sample to give the test bank a test-drive. We’re confident you will quickly see just how valuable and helpful this information is for scoring higher on your exams.
Buy now, and get busy studying!
|Table of Contents|
Part One An Overview
1. The Scope and Challenge of International Marketing
2. The Dynamic Environment of International Trade
Part Two The Cultural Environment of Global Market
3. History and Geography: The Foundations of Culture
4. Cultural Dynamics in Assessing Global Markets
5. Culture, Management Style, and Business Systems
6. The Political Environment: A Critical Concern
7. The International Legal Environment: Playing by the Rules
Part Three Assessing Global Market Opportunities
8. Developing a Global Vision through Marketing Research
9. Economic Development and the Americas
10. Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
11.The Asia Pacific Region
Part Four Developing Global Marketing Strategies
12. Global Marketing Management: Planning and Organization
13. Products and Services for Consumers
14. Products and Services for Businesses
15. International Marketing Channels
16. Integrated Marketing Communications and International Advertising
17. Personal Selling and Sales Management
18. Pricing for International Markets
Part Five Implementing Global Marketing Strategies
19. Inventive Negotiations with International Customers, Partners, and Regulators