The Test Bank for MIS 9th Edition by Bidgoli includes Real-World Questions & Answers for Serious Test-Prepping.
Fully digital so you can start studying IMMEDIATELY
Download your FREE sample now!
Looking for a fast and stress-free way to prep for that upcoming exam? This test bank is all you need. It will help you master key concepts and get a thorough understanding of what to expect in your test.
This test bank is ideal for anyone who needs to cram before a big test. It enables you to get hands-on practice for demonstrating your knowledge and upping your grades. Be fully prepared so you can approach your test with confidence—no surprises. This test bank is recommended as being one of the most effective and efficient ways to prep for any exam.
This digital test bank
* can be downloaded instantly—buy now and get busy studying.
* works perfectly on a laptop, phone, tablet or any other device so you can study your way, anytime, anywhere.
* covers ALL chapters in the table of contents listed on our website so you can quickly review material and reinforce key concepts.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the advantage you deserve. This is the real-world practice you need to improve your test-taking skills. While results may vary, using this study guide wisely is likely to lead to significantly higher scores.
Still not sure? Download our FREE sample to give the test bank a test-drive. We’re confident you will quickly see just how valuable and helpful this information is for scoring higher on your exams.
Buy now, and get busy studying!
|Table of Contents|
Part I: FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
1. Information Systems: An Overview.
2. Computers: The Machines Behind Computing.
3. Database Systems, Data Warehouses, and Data Marts.
4. Personal, Legal, Ethical, and Organizational Issues of Information Systems.
5. Protecting Information Resources.
Part II: DATA COMMUNICATION, THE INTERNET, E-COMMERCE, AND GLOBAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
6. Data Communication: Delivering Information Anywhere and Anytime.
7. The Internet, Intranets, and Extranets.
9. Global Information Systems.
Part III: IS DEVELOPMENT, ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS, MSS, IIS, AND EMERGING TRENDS.
10. Building Successful Information Systems.
11. Enterprise Systems.
12. Management Support Systems.
13. Intelligent Information Systems.
14. Emerging Trends, Technologies, and Applications.