The Test Bank for The Essential World History 9th Edition by Duiker includes Real-World Questions & Answers for Serious Test-Prepping.
Fully digital so you can start studying IMMEDIATELY
Download your FREE sample now!
Looking for a fast and stress-free way to prep for that upcoming exam? This test bank is all you need. It will help you master key concepts and get a thorough understanding of what to expect in your test.
This test bank is ideal for anyone who needs to cram before a big test. It enables you to get hands-on practice for demonstrating your knowledge and upping your grades. Be fully prepared so you can approach your test with confidence—no surprises. This test bank is recommended as being one of the most effective and efficient ways to prep for any exam.
This digital test bank
* can be downloaded instantly—buy now and get busy studying.
* works perfectly on a laptop, phone, tablet or any other device so you can study your way, anytime, anywhere.
* covers ALL chapters in the table of contents listed on our website so you can quickly review material and reinforce key concepts.
This test bank is just what you need to get through your classes when you are pressed for time and you need to cover the material in a hurry. It’s also perfect for improving scores, as this resourceful study guide has been proven to increase the overall understanding of any subject matter. It can also help prepare you for future courses when what you are learning today is considered a prerequisite.
Professionally created to provide realistic questions with correct answers. The majority of questions are in the multiple choice format. These are the same types of questions you are most likely to find on the exam. You can have confidence these questions cover all the major concepts found the in book.
This essential tool can make your academic dreams come true. Give yourself the advantage you deserve. This is the real-world practice you need to improve your test-taking skills. While results may vary, using this study guide wisely is likely to lead to significantly higher scores.
Still not sure? Download our FREE sample to give the test bank a test-drive. We’re confident you will quickly see just how valuable and helpful this information is for scoring higher on your exams.
Buy now, and get busy studying!
|Table of Contents|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: THE FIRST CIVILIZATIONS AND THE RISE OF EMPIRES (PREHISTORY TO 500 C.E.).
1. Early Humans and the First Civilizations.
2. Ancient India.
3. China in Antiquity.
4. The Civilization of the Greeks.
5. The Roman World Empire.
Part II: NEW PATTERNS OF CIVILIZATION (500 – 1500 C.E.).
6. The Americas.
7. Ferment in the Middle East: The Rise of Islam.
8. Early Civilizations in Africa.
9. The Expansion of Civilization in South and Southeast Asia.
10. The Flowering of Traditional China.
11. The East Asian Rimlands: Early Japan, Korea, and Vietnam.
12. The Making of Europe.
13. The Byzantine Empire and Crisis and Recovery in the West.
Part III: THE EMERGENCE OF NEW WORLD PATTERNS (1500 – 1800).
14. New Encounters: The Creation of a World Market.
15. Europe Transformed: Reform and State Building.
16. The Muslim Empires.
17. The East Asian World.
18. The West on the Eve of a New World Order.
Part IV: MODERN PATTERNS OF WORLD HISTORY (1800 – 1945).
19. The Beginnings of Modernization: Industrialization and Nationalism in the Nineteenth Century.
20. The Americas and Society and Culture in the West.
21. The High Tide of Imperialism.
22. Shadows over the Pacific: East Asia Under Challenge.
23. The Beginning of the Twentieth-Century Crisis: War and Revolution.
24. Nationalism, Revolution, and Dictatorship: Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America from 1919 to 1939.
25. The Crisis Deepens: World War II.
Part V: TOWARD A GLOBAL CIVILIZATION? THE WORLD SINCE 1945.
26. East and West in the Grip of the Cold War.
27. Brave New World: Communism on Trial.
28. Europe and the Western Hemisphere Since 1945.
29. Challenges of Nation Building in Africa and the Middle East.
30. Toward the Pacific Century?